VA Home Financing with Built-in Benefits
We believe every customer should have the best mortgage experience possible.
Since VA loans are partially backed by the federal government, this enables HMS Capital, Inc. to offer these loans to qualified military borrowers with little or no down payment.
Other major benefits include:
- A selection of loan types: Caliber’s array of VA mortgages includes fixed-rate loans and adjustable-rate mortgages (ARMs). Temporary buydowns can make your first years in your new home more affordable.
- High balance loans: If you’re buying a home in a high-cost area, you may qualify for up to $1.5 million in loan funds.
- Flexible credit qualifying: FICO scores from 580 may qualify for VA financing. Some restrictions may apply -ask your Loan Consultant for details.
- A variety of eligible property types: In addition to single-family properties, you may buy a VA-approved condominium, modular home or a home in a Planned Urban Development (PUD).
- Financing for additional properties: You may qualify to buy an investment property or vacation home with VA funding.
- Lasting entitlement: If you pay off or sell a home purchased with VA financing, you may qualify to “re-use” this beneﬁt and purchase your next home with a VA loan.
Caliber’s VA Mission Statement
HMS Capital is committed to being a trusted resource in meeting the specific mortgage needs of the brave men and women of the United States Armed Forces who serve, or have served our country with resolute sacrifice.
The employees of Caliber strive to be ambassadors of goodwill and financial education in our military communities.
As a local mortgage professional, I can guide you through every step of the VA loan process. Contact me today!